The gold standard of injection molding is the Mallard Z4 4-piece screw-tip valve
Zeiger invented the Mallard valve.
Zeiger invented the 4-piece.
Zeiger re-invented the non-return screw-tip.
And Zeiger invented the full-flow valve.
So he can invent a custom solution for any situation.
Don Zeiger doesn't settle for anything less than what's necessary for an injection molding valve application. Neither should you. Here's how you get what you pay for:
- Mallard Z4 is the most reliable valve in the industry: second to none repeatability and longevity.
- Mallard Z4 is the most trusted product: chosen by the world's top injection molding manufacturers, medical molders, customer molders, and high-speed molders.
- Mallard Z4 is 100% about quality: Made in-house (including heat treating of all components) using the best quality steel, with each component ground and polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Mallard Z4 is one-of-a-kind: Don Zeiger designed and patented the 4-piece valve.
- Mallard Z4 is only from Zeiger Industries: It's the result of engineering, experience, and physics - not reverse engineering and guessing like the other guys!
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON STAINLESS STEEL 17-4 RETAINER
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON CARBIDE VALVE WEAR FACES
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ON EVERYTHING
Mallard Z4 zaps all the rest! Never again settle for 4th rate 4-piece wannabes or substitutions by 3-piece pretenders!
Sure, the Mallard Z4 4-piece screw-tip valve is the best of the best; and not everyone needs that premier degree of performance and longevity (which is why he introduced the affordable performance of the Z3 3-piece screw-tip valve for general injection molding applications). But many injection molders will be a lot better off by trying the Z4. "WHO," you ask?
- If you are an OEM with warranties to protect and want to minimize exposure - then YOU!
- If you are a processor manufacturing products for critical applications demanding product consistency - then YOU!
- If you are a manufacturer of products for customers with a brand reputation to protect - then YOU!
- If you want to lower life cycle costs, and lower downtime associated with premature failure or poor performance of the valve or valve assembly - then YOU!
- If you or your customers want a more consistent, even, predictable quality of product - then YOU!
- If you want fewer injection molding problems to deal with - then YOU!
You get what you pay for. But too often you get a lot of headaches from what you didn't pay for.
Don Zeiger's a common sense kind of a guy. He's learned that you just can't afford to rely on inferior, substandard injection molding valves, so he designed a better one. The Z4 is infinitely adjustable for specialty resins, applications, and process improvement at no cost to the customer.
better steel all the way around because the steel makes all the difference
better processing for improved performance:
- hardened 17-4PH stainless steel that's landing gear strength for the Retainer
- molybdenum-based steel hardened to 62RC for the Front Seat & Check Ring
- D2 hardened to 60RC for the Rear Seat
special valve options for unique applications:
- the Retainer's 17% chrome and 4% nickel stainless steel is like that used on the landing gear of F-15 fighters
- the Front Seat and Check Ring's molybdenum-based steel is tempered to withstand higher temperatures caused by friction (in excess of tempering, 1100º F) to retain a Rockwell Hardness of 60, the highest standard of the industry
- the Rear Seat is the only one in the industry designed to handle either high or low viscosity, offering options customizable to handle different materials at different temperatures and pressures
- Spinner valve reduces friction for high-speed molding
- Zprinlok valve has a spring for low viscosity materials and can fit any OEM screw
- Tungsten-carbide faced valve offers the longest life ANYWHERE ("No one has ever worn out this valve," says Don, "which is why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.")
Add zip to your injection molding process and get in the zone with the BEST-IN-CLASS Z4 4-piece screw-tip valve from Zeiger Industries.
Call Andy Zeiger at 1-800-932-9120 x204 or email us for the ultimate Z4 screw-tip assembly performance!